Here is the first public version of QwertoMoney.
QwertoMoney is a personal finance application. Provides a complete picture of the financial condition.
It allows to:
- Check account balances
- Write down spendings
- Check spendings against bank statements
- Organize losses and income by category
- Follow the changes on the charts
- Write down creditors and debtors so that you don't forget about them
This service has several differences from competitors:
- Losses are grouped by receipts
- User can specify a discount on the receipt
- Checking the consistency of goods costs and the receipt total before saving
- Recording the quantity of goods
- Categories are for each item, not one for a receipt
- Tree structure of categories
- Accounts of debtors and creditors
- Does not automatically receive data from banks. Instead, it serves to control information from bank statements.